Motovert Rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duddles

Reaction score
hay miniriders does anyone know much about the rx
main things i need to know are
-i have noticed that the back dnm shock is adjustable but it never says the front marzochis are...im guessing they are can anyone confirm it
-will it handle good off road with knobby tyres and how will it handle jumps

plz let me know if u have any positive or negative comments about this bike

will i be beter to buy i bigger bike to get registered

the tyres will be ok but they will wear out fast and if you lean too much you can lowside and come off because all you will be riding on is the knobbs when you lean.

get a biger bike i reckon mate.

look for an xr250 or similar.

i realise that knobbys woudnt be great on the road but is the bike anygud offroad with the knobbys
like would it handle aswell as a normal offroad pit bike when u put knobbys on it

Personally I would rather atleast a 250cc bike on the road. The RX may be good for getting around in the city but I wouldnt want to be riding it on the freeway. I think there best left off the roads coz they would almost be as annoying as those vespa scooters!

Last edited:
Personally I would rather atleast a 250cc bike on the road. The RX may be good for getting around in the city but I wouldnt want to be riding it on the freeway. I think there best left off the roads coz they would almost be as annoying as those vespa scooters!

I rekon it would be good to blast down to the corner shop on! (e.g 200m up a surburban street)

riding it in city traffic would be suicide.

i think it is power to weight ration thats why it makes it hard cas i dnt know wats wat

hay miniriders does anyone know much about the rx
main things i need to know are
-i have noticed that the back dnm shock is adjustable but it never says the front marzochis are...im guessing they are can anyone confirm it
-will it handle good off road with knobby tyres and how will it handle jumps

plz let me know if u have any positive or negative comments about this bike

will i be beter to buy i bigger bike to get registered

i am pretty sure you can get adjuster kits and heavier springs for the forks

the marzochis in them are better then any forks u can get in a pitty but if u want u can get 4 or 5 weight springs for them (they come out wif 3) and your can also get a compound and rebound kit for them aswell

ok i weigh about 100kg would they be rite for me or would i need heavier springs

hay corey i seen the thread of ur rx how did it go before u got the new motor cas i wont have the money to upgrade it

Latest posts

Back