Motovert RX125 - ZS160 conversion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys just found a old carb off a Suzuki ts185. Quick measure up and it'simage.jpeg a 32mm will it be too big? It's a genuine mikuni with a 45 pilot and not sure on main but I have a few spare to pick from...image.jpeg

I don't think it will work.
The TS185 are a 2 stroke and usually they run a different set up carby, using different emulsion tube's air bleed's, pilot jet's might be different too, needle's, slide's etc etc

Also it is a bit big,
Daytona do have a recommended Keihin PWK33 for it, but i don't think there's too many people that have been able to tune their 190's correctly with the 33mm carby.
You would need a set of needle's, jet's etc and someone who know's what they're doing to get it working properly.
KEIHIN | PWK33 Race Carburetor Kit, Made in Japan | Buy Online Australia at DHZ

Hmm yes that's true they have an oil input line to lube the cylinder which can be blocked off. Won't hurt to try could be a cheaper option for some guys anyways I pickup the motor tomorrow morning I'll try to fit it in see how I go and I'll post results possibly time for a new thread!

Latest posts

Back