motovert VS my pitpro's lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once raced my mate, I had a 125cc Dirtmaster piece of junk, he had a 110cc Dirtmaster piece of junk. He completely smoked me. This was like my 2nd or third tank, In 4th gear fully revving. He was about 7 bike lengths infront of me. I even tried to keep my head down to get more of that steamline or whatever its called. Didn't work :(

motovert is way better than some ebay can buy brands, but I was wondering what's the result gonna be between Pisterpro x4r and motovert pro or expert. By the way dusty weekend mate.:)

yea i think the old saying you get wat you pay 4 comes into this.. the richer you are the faster your bike will be, just like cars hehe a done up honda is like the ferrari of mini bikes and they are both red too

The motoverts have nothing extra other than bling. They are plain an' simple China like all the rest. Especially when it comes to the engines they are running. A stock Lifan is the same in any bike as is a stock Jailing etc.Many of your top sellers and 'Brands' are coming from the same factories...and some big name sellers have ebay stores under names you know well...selling the cheaper models they have put together to clean up across the board.The whole better brand thing is crap. Each factory has the better parts and options for each seller to choose for their next model bike an' have their stickers put on. How well they match up the parts and how many good bits they decide to put on to beat the competition is up to them. I'd say the guy raced above had diff gearing is all and/or mods.

lol my old posts allways get bumped

mack dont the motovert have a 3valve head?

anyways my pitpro beats motverts now ;)

Depends which model from what year you are talking about. If its last years 110 then yeah, but that is nothing unique to motovert. Just a motor from the jailing range they thought they'd try in that model. Have a close look at the frame and other parts on one of those 110's. Exact frame DHZ and pitpro had all last year. You can buy em on ebay for cheap as!

Latest posts

Back