motovert VS my pitpro's lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
today i went for a ride around calder park an there were a few ppl out there 4 guys were on motoverts 110cc's
i was on the yz an we stopped an got talking i went back home an changed my bike an took out the pitpro110cc an one of them saw it an wanted to race
end result i got raped lol i mean i new i would but i wanted to see buy how much, i hit 4th the highest it would rev an he was still gaining a bit of speed

so after that i told him i also had a pitpro138cc he wanted to race that so got that bike out an i got raped again he was in top gear so was i an he was about 4 bike lenghts in front of me
i asked if he wanted to race against my yz he said no lol i dont know why:rolleyes:

so thoughs are the results for motovert110cc VS pitpro110cc an
motovert110cc VS pitpro138cc
was a good day riding even though i lost hahaha

don't want to sound mean.......... but Pitpro's are cheap ebay bikes! Motoverts have had a fair bit of R&D to get to where they are & are one of the 3 half decent china bike brands.... just look at the price difference Pitpro 140 $1299 Vs Motovert Pro $3000 they not just totaly riping you off, there is a bit of something else there.

Yeah Hillz is right, a pitpro is just another cheap BSE but a motovert is a real brand and are so much better, if I had a bit more $ I would buy a motovert!

yeah the Motoverts have the Jailing motor on all the bikes - must have the edge like Hillz said

yeah guys i know there a sick bike i knew i was going to get beatin an know my bike is a cheap chinese bike i was just curious of how much better in performance they were an now i know
i posted this up so other ppl would know what the difference is in a straght line an let every one know you get what you pay for
cheers

strange though that stright line speed was'nt the same, the Mojo must have betta bearings & what not

lol i should of takin the gaurds an exhaust off for better power to weight ratio
then i would of won for sure hahaha

Bet it couldnt win against a pitpro 140.

Ive raced a couple of my friends on thier 125 bikes including an 06 thumpstar pro and I won, the 140 just has that little bit more speed left in it.

sounds like a fun weekend, i hav never raced a guy in a straight line, the only place i ride straight is at the airport, i once saw a guy on a yamaha, ki think it was a wr250 or 450, i saw him as i stopped the bike though cos the covers on mi airfilter blew off, when he passed the other way i couldn't get the bike stared, bi the time i started it he was gone, i would hav SMOKED the guy tho, he had a massive bike and he was trying 2 show off 2 me when all he would do is rev it hard in gear 1 going like 30kph, he struggled 2 stand up and ride, LMAO.
wish i could see him again, i will kick his ass, lol

i once raced a guy around a track, we didn't make it official but u could tell he was trying 2 race me and he really pissed me, cos once i already beat him bi about 20 meters around a small track he started 2 bugger off the little guys, one in particualr, there was a little 6 year old riding a pw50 and he kept going behind him and full on revvin 2 scare the little kid, it was easily wide enough to just overtake him. so i started mi bike and came tearing after him, i got behind him and gave it full power along a straight in the track that goes for like 150 meters, im infront of him bi 50 meters in a few seconds, after that he didn't even go near the little kids, lol

what really pisses me off is these guys on the fast little trials bikes with heaps of horsepower and torque 2 climb hills, not only do they go 20 k's faster than me but they don't even let out the accellerator one bit when they turn a corner cos those things are so manouverable, it makes u look so slow when they sometimes come on the mx track, lol

Bet it couldnt win against a pitpro 140.

Ive raced a couple of my friends on thier 125 bikes including an 06 thumpstar pro and I won, the 140 just has that little bit more speed left in it.

yea but where talking 110cc Motoverts here arnt we...? Also was it 07 or 06

there were two 07 an the 1 i raced i think he said 05 or 06 but im pretty sure he said 05

yeah dreamah we were talking about motoverts but for some reason pascal125 started talking about something completly different
his in his own lil world lmao!!

Yeah the race's I had were more like drag race's, we just wen't onto a big straight peice of road.

I raced my friend on the track, he was on my small wheel'd 125 and I was on my pitpro, he beat me by quite alot, I just cant corner aswell on my pitpro because it has big wheels.

He lost me in the part of the track with all the corners but I caught up to him on the straight.

how big are the wheels on a pitpro??
i thought they were only 14" and 12"??
wat sort of 125 u racing?

Yeah they are 12 and 14 and my 125 has 10 and 10. 12, 14 = big, 10, 10 = small.

Its was my old bike, a BSE of some kind.

I am considering selling my big bike and using some of the money to buy a motovert expert with the 140 motor:)
that would be a fast bike

Latest posts

Back