Motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

Reaction score
hey all, been a while since i've posted lol.
Anyways who here rides a motovert? and what model is better? pro or expert?
i rode a 110 the other day and there shit hott!!!
so if you could help me out... much aprreciated!

Cheers mech.

Yeah i do like them motoverts actually, would like to test drive one!

I'd say Expert, it's the best ride I've ever ride before I've got my Pisterpro x4r. If you really into Motovert, you should get expert.

the pro is top of the line. i ride a motovert type r (last years model 125) and i fkn love it its my first pit bike and im so glad i got one.

Ive Got An Expert And its Insane!! Went out to this mountain Bike Track on the Weekend Its so sick for jumps!!

All the 07 Motoverts are dialed its just a matter of how much you want to spend and the type of riding you do. I am a Motovert dealer and my personal bike is a 110 which is stock at the moment but soon to get a set of shivers 12/10 wheel combo and Daytona engine.

Pro = Best freeride set up
Expert = Best race set up lighter than Pro
125 = All round s#&t hot budget set up
110 = All round s%*t hot do everything super budget set up

how much does the standered 125 one go for??

thats a fuken rip off... 2500.. geez thats way to steep for a mini

it is a bit much but so are thumpstars and they are built well

Not rip off!! Well worth it, they are good bikes and so are thumpstars, ALOT better than any BSE/Pitpro/MSO/etc.

Better off buying somthing good like that than buying nothing at all really.

Nah not at all, I am capable of fixing anything that breaks but its just really worth the extra money for a realiable bike that wont break nearly as much and rides beutifully.

You just spend more time off the bike when buy somthing cheap, especially if you are new to the sport.

the motoverts and thumpstars arnt that good, there still chinese. for 3 grand id get a second hand jap 85 2 stroke

Thats not a mini, I don't ride mini's because they are cheap I ride them because they are mini.

And yes they are still chinese but good stuff can come from china too, they come out of a better factory and have some non chinese parts too.

Have you ever riden a thumpy or a motovert? I used to think they wernt that good until I rode them and got to really check them out, they are brilliant if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back