motovert?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenna-125

Reaction score
Im just getting into motos and have little idea what is good/crap.
Im looking at buying the latest motovert 125r.
Anyone know much about them, or know of any other decent bikes??? Cheers:D

yeah i have a motovert expert ($3200) there sic lil bikes the 125r is the cheeper version of mine there about $2300 or somthing but they don have the marznocci forks and not as much bling on the engin and stuff but there both good bikes easy to throw around, and then u have the 110cc model below that, other good bikes out there r thumpstars and u ccan pick them up from around $1000 and up, but the new terra motos i think are crap (no offence to any 1 that has 1) but i think thumpstar has gone backwards releacing that bike it just looks aquward and easy 2 break. and then u got ur ebay bikes which are a whole nother story. well i hope that helps
Peace out Helen

Yeah out of all the bikes i have researched motovert is definately at the top, i would prefer to pay more and get a quality bike that will hold together (not saying that a cheaper one won't). Thanks for the info boys :D

Motovert 125r is great the price is around 2200 but personally I would say it has probably the chromo frame is the best thing happen to it. Other than that man I really dont know why should people pay 2200 for it while you can obviously save up for bit like extra 700 for the expert with zorks on.

Hmm do people speak a different language on here or do you kids not learn grammer or spelling at school anymore, I have read numerous posts where I can't make sense of WTF some of you people are trying to say. Eg. Look above.

Latest posts

Back