Motox MX 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OllyMalone

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im new to this forum so hello. I am going to be getting my first Dirt bike and i cant really afford a honda, or a any other big name brand so i found this bike, can you tell me what you think.
Thanks Olly
Here It is : Buy Shineray online

Not wrong there Trash :D Olly, good move to check in here for opinions mate. Have a read through some of the posts here and you should get an idea of what members consider a decent bike. Take ya time and get to know things a bit more, Good luck with it all

oi mate there are alot of better bikes with better price tags. Are you looking for a full size bike or pit bike? Try Atomik for full size or MSO (link above) for pitbikes.good luck

Im looking for a bike the same size as say a honda CRF150F. Any ideas?
Olly

hey trashtumpy yeh your right they are the shittest bikes... especially in real life! the shop is down the road from me its called Moto-X in eltham and it is a shit shop, shit owners, and fucken shit bikes.. but its got some alrite riding gear lol
oh yeh, so olly dont get it mate lol

the first bike seems to be the pick for me the orion loooks iffy,

ive had a look at them in elthan they dont look to good.

dude go the atomik but don't pay that much for it
not worth the bucks
then if you get good and are still keen go and buy a motovert

hope you have a ball but don't waste your money

a mate of mine had that orion the motor seized

I'm not looking for a bike to do jumps, i want a bike for trail riding.
What do you think
Olly

yeh but your gonna want to go fast and you might want to start jumping when you get a bike ur gonna want to ride it heaps even if your doing trail riding you gotta buy good quality other wise bolts and stuff fall off my old bike the swingarm bolt came out and i was only trail riding.

Thanks for all the advice guys, im a noob and i dont want to spend my money on a shit bike. so you do recon the big foot looks alright?
Coz it looks like a good size.
Olly

China has been making thumpstar copys for a few years now, and because of that there qaulity is resonably good, now they are moving into the bigger bike industry, qaulity is shit house, Get the point?

Latest posts

Back