MPE's Ride with Captain Dust & The Boys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maylands Performance

Reaction score
Captain Dust and his 50s mates invited me for a ride at their private track at Nuriootpa yesterday,what a day it was !!..The perfect backyard track,warm sunshine,BBQ, And a bunch of 50 Pilots itching to "Punish an Old man on a Pitty"[Thats me LOL]
In between getting hosed on the track or picking myself up off the ground [Deliberate soil testing LMAO] we had a Blast.
There was at least one decent camera clicking away during the day so as soon as I get hold of the pics I will post em up for all to see.
Thanks again for the opportunity to ride with you guys its great to get amongst the great unwashed once in a while......Groannn Now where did I put the Deep heat and Ipobrufen tablets I'm getting too old for this He- He !!! AS If !!

Ps. Captain Dust You are a machine Dude !!!!!!

GRANTALAN.jpg

CAPTAIN DUST GETTING READY TO BRAAAAAP !!!

sounds good nice pic, should come up for one of our ride days one day.

Last edited:
Hahaha, thats awesome! Nice picture indeed, got any action shots? Would like to see the man Captain Dust in action! :D

Is that Grant Allen? He's a mad MTB freerider too!! Haha he's got a sweet bike too. I'd love to get onto his "compound" for a day.. I've seen some awesome pics of some of the stuff he's got up there.

man this is screwed , how come we dont have many riders down in sydney ... not even proper tracks to ride on :(

Why wasn't I invited?!?!?!?!

haha nah it looks like you had a good time.

man this is screwed , how come we dont have many riders down in sydney ... not even proper tracks to ride on :(

Yeah the ride scene in adelaide is actually pretty good, Ive got a track and have a few friends that have them, heeps of riding spots, move to SA haha. :)

Nice to hear you got out with GA brian.... Was pirate snapping away? Sounds like it. Captain dust was in the latest revolution bike mag ripping through a corner on his pitty too!

Hi Kidaffa.
How are you,We havent seen you for a while now.I trust your giving the Pitty a bashing still !!??....Captain Dust was a riding fool on Sunday...Non stop motos for over 20min at a time...It makes you sweat just watching him !!
Most of the 50 boys were too busy laying on the ground resting between rides to do more than breath ..at one stage my bike trailer was looking inviting for a bit of a Nanna nap ..LOL. ....Can you Spell U.n -F.i.t ...
Catchya soon Kidaffa.

Ps "Jimmy" has the pics on a disc so we will get em uploaded here soon !.

Brian

Last edited:
So ... is there going to be a public invite and BBQ one day?

:p

Hahahah, yes was good times indeed. Maybe we can do something to get a few more people out for a ride somewhere cool together soon. Hot laps in bulk amounts is always the go too! Its always amusing to see Sam the sleepy labrador cutting ringies in the sand too. Oh to be a 7 year old girl again, hahaha. I dont think it's a great idea for Brian to come out riding too much though as the poor bugger seemed to get roped into a fair bit of backyard fix up jobs. Good times for sure though...

Ha ha...I reckon Sam the sleepy labrador was on the gas harder in the car park than out on the track.He deliberately roosted my car with gravel and dirt once or twice in the car park with his Pitpro 140.....Arrg "Not the Commodore man !"
Surprisingly for the number of bikes being thrashed there on Sunday the only Pitty damage was Sams Headstem bearings failing and a chain guide coming loose on Hobby's bike.
Ps...Helping the guys on the tools was a good excuse for a rest between rides..[Old Dude Excuses !] LOL

Brian

Here are some pics from Sundays ride.Jimmy dropped em in to us today..here goes
1.jpg

Some of the guilty caught on film !! Is that a camera ? quick look the other way guys ! [The ugly Dude with the shaved head on the left looks a bit Suss !]

4.jpg

Hobby on the gas..Who said you cant jump a Pitpro ??

5.jpg

The treacherous sandy patch !!

12.jpg

Captain Dust just doin Laps & Laps & More laps !!!!!

Last edited:
k.jpg

Hobby again

r.jpg

Bench racing with B Rad the track owner....[Brad is saying "Wheres me beer guys ??]

14.jpg

Captain Dust

v.jpg

Jumping Jimmy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back