msn help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sus1

Reaction score
heys guys just need help with my msn.

wen i try and sign in it says the default getaway is offline and wont let me sign in :mad: does any 1 know how to fix this?

yeah mines been doin that for like 6 months so i just use windows and it shits me i want normal msn back

i think you have to go into internet explorer then file and untick work offline or somthing??

i troubleshooted mine and it says:

failed to connect to the service. this could be due to improper proxy or firewall settings. please review your proxy and firewall settings. proxy settings can be accesed through Windows Live Messenger options. for firewall settings, please see the retailers instructions.

and then above where it says that it has all stuff like ip and stuff with a tick next to it and then it has 'Key Ports' with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark (!) in it.
does anyone know how to fix it ?

turn tho modem of then bak on in few secs.
reset your comp clock.
go into your firewall settings and make sure msn is not being blocked.

i fixed mine :]

u can suck my dick u cunt

u want me to suk your dick? whos gay now :]'

and the firewall settings should be were your virus check is like umm..
go to your virus scan and look for firewall settings and look for the programs that have been blocked and unblock if its blocked

Latest posts

Back