MSO 140S or other bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMadness

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was interested in buying MSO 140S and wanted to know if there any good? I was wondering if there is any other bikes that are better value for money??

Thanks for your help.

Look at other post's there are multiple post's on MSO
The MSO140s is a really good bike you cant go wrong with it i am buying one to

mso pro are awsum bikes too i think there better than an mso 140s mite b worth saving up the money

mso pro are awsum bikes too i think there better than an mso 140s mite b worth saving up the money

Yeah, your quite right, they probably are better but I don't have that sorta money to blow. My budget was around 1000 but I thought the 140s looked like a great bike for the price. Will the 140s do everything the pro can?? Currently there is only 1 mso pro in stock at a gosford dealer or something, as of yesterday. I don't have 1500 to blow :( coz I still need to buy helmet, goggles ect. Any other bike suggestions?? Eg PitPro, DHZ, MSO?? What to get???

mso are great bikes for around a grand the mso 140s is pretty good
and the mso pro are beter in the shockers as they have dnm front forks
the best bet is to ask linda at mso at mso they dont talk shit like other pitbike shops or ebay shops go google n type in mso motorcycles go onn there website and send them an email or give em a ring ! u should get an email back pretty quick great service

Latest posts

Back