MSO 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO 140

Reaction score
hey:cool:
i am getting a MSO 140s and i want 2 know if it is good compared to other 140cc bikes.
linda at MSO said she can give it 2 me alot less than $1600
if u can can u rate it and compare it to other 140 brands that would be great.
i am going to be doing medium size jumps and i love speed so u know i will be thrashing it.:eek:

Lifan 140cc SOHC Oil Cooled 4 speed Manual Engine

Start in any gear & 4 up gearbox (N,1,2,3,4)

Improved Extended Chromoly Cradle Mount Frame

Mikuni Carburettor

Improved Adjustable Front Suspension

Genuine DNM MT-AR 1000lbs shock with rebound adjustment

Improved ProLink Style Alloy Swingarm

32 hole HD Wheels

Polished Chromo Hubs Laced with Heavy Duty Spokes

High Strength 15mm Axles Front & Rear

High Flow Alloy Exhaust

Dual Stage Hi Flow Foam Air Filter

Alloy Fuel Cap

Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front & Rear

Steel Braided Brake Lines

14" front & 12" rear wheels fitted with Innova tyres

76cm Seat Height
link: MSO Motocycles - Home

Last edited:
Hey mate, I just had to edit out the price that you have been quoted because they prefer to keep that quiet because they are special prices not available to everyone.

You have chosen a great bike to buy and I cant think of any other bike that is as good for the same price. You will be very happy with the MSO.

thanks I THUMP im new.
is there any other info about the bike that u can give me

i recentely brought one to set up as a motard. I beleive i was the first to convert the S to a tard. Its had a few teething problems getting it set up for motard like the triples not being wide enough and the brakes.......

The issues with the brakes is that the disc is to small so not all of the pad gets used. It needs a bigger disc atleast a 215mm which i am having a tough time getting. apart from that the bike looks great and Linda is always willing to help u out. PLus the assembly is alot easier than a pitpro.

What more do you want to know?

the quality, is there a better bike for the same price, are the other MSO bikes as good or better than it and which ones for a kid under 55 kilos

As I mentioned before, I cant think of any other bike that is as good for the same price. Also their after sales service has to be one of the best around.

i have at least searched every thing to do with MSO140s bikes
i now no enough i am just gonna buy it

i will start a new thread on it as soon as i get it and ride it
ill keep u posted on how it runs

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just let you know that there is an edit button that you can use to edit or add to your existing post instead of posting twice one after the other in less than 2 minutes in the same thread.

Double posting is a no no around here.

Hey mate,

I bought a 140s a few weeks ago and I'm extremely happy with it!! She was run in out in my local pine forest on a few of the trails and everything was mint, suspension, power, handling. Now that i can actually rev her a bit harder shes been doing all the tests on my track. Never bottomed out on any of the jumps and pings through the berms nicely! Also they are a very solid bike for the price, I've had a few hardcore yet hilarious stacks on her and nothing essential is out of place or out of order. And you cant beat ken and linda's customer service!!!

Thats my 2 cents :D

Latest posts

Back