MSO 140SR or pitsterpro X4?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grant878

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm trying to choose between these 2 bikes I'm leaning towards the MSO but the 160cc in the X4 sounds good any advice would be apreciated.

i go with pitsterpro cuz there a well known brand very good quality have 150 and 160 engines instead of a 140 with MSO use so theres a power advantage in that... they both have excellent suspension and.. but just a personal preference i go with pitsterpro cuz i own one :D

i didnt see the pitster win shuies...

wait, did it even compete?

id say the mso, they are infront of the motovert (having beaten it at shuies), and everyone else for that matter...

MSO for sure IMO!

i go with pitsterpro cuz there a well known brand very good quality have 150 and 160 engines instead of a 140 with MSO use so theres a power advantage in that... they both have excellent suspension and.. but just a personal preference i go with pitsterpro cuz i own one :D

HAHA yep great quality ay mate! hows yours going.......whoops sorry:p its sidelined with engine failure:D

JKS dude

Yeah I really like he MSO and have heard great things about both their bikes and service. but the 160 is very tempting it's fairly sandy here and the extra power might be good

like seriously ppl suck it man no more jokes about my bikes

I would go with the MSO and even though its a 140cc motor its a Lifan, which which I like better than the YX.

Oh and im sure I dont need to mention the great after sale service from MSO :p

mine shit its self becuz the guy that previously owned it didnt look after it... so mind your buisness

ok ok can some delete my posts im so sick of this bullshit

EDIT: u guys are so smart u should work it out.. its a dirtmax motor in them NOT a pitsterpro dur.... the rest of the bikes all good witch is the proper pitsterpro parts

Last edited:
Go with what ever is cheaper as they are the same bike with a different motor. My pitster had 160 in it and it has alot more power than the 140 and has more upgrade options if need be.

Latest posts

Back