MSO Comparison

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMY

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly, sorry for making another thread about MSO's, i did a search and couldn't quiet find what i looking for.

Anywho, I've been in contact with Linda from MSO and she's set me up with a good deal on the MSO140S. But im just browsing through there website and wondering what the main differences are between the 140S and the other MSO bikes? Apart from the price. I'm still new to the motor bike scene so im not to sure as to what i should be looking for.

Would i be better off paying the extra dimes for an SX or Elite PitBike?

and finally, if i do go with the 140S would i be able to purchase the Elite Pitbike plastics from some where and fit them to the 140S? (they look freaking sawwweeettt!)

Help a newbie out ;)

Hi,
All mso bikes are of a high standard, I'm happy with mine! However I think the pro is nearly the same price and is quite a bit better. The main difference is the better DNM shock and DNM forks.
The SX once again is a very nice bike, more set up for the racing and such. The elite is a top bike, best of everything, CNC frame and swingarm, DNM suspension, 140cc oil cooled engine, the lot. It can handle some very big jumps..
The SR is a bigger bike, a KLX style bike rather than a CRF and it is a very nice looking bike.

Also, yes the Elite graphics will easily fit on the 140s.
Cheers.

Oh, the pro is better?

going on there website, the pro is less then the 140S. I'll drop them another email and see what they can do.

thank you pascal, you have been a great help!

They dont have any Elite's left and it says on the site that they dont have any Pro's left either..

The 140s is a great bike. A buddy of mine just got one, not bad at all..

I have a spare set of brand new Elite graphics on white plastics from my Elite here so if you get a 140s in white all swap ya for my white Elite ones !!??

Or you could just buy my CRF I offered you on FMX !! LOL

oh Dang, they had some Pro's left yesterday, must of sold it since my post.

Yeah we could quiet possible swap :)

Ill let you know when i organize a pick up date and what not.

btw, ill go look at the PM u sent me now.

Latest posts

Back