MSO Motorcycles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Hey

Ive been looking on these forums for a few month's and i am thinking of buying a MSO pitbike
but i am unsure witch one.

Not going to race it, just hang out with mate's and have fun.

is the MSO-125S a waste of money or is it good?
am i better off going with the MSO Pro Pit Bike
what bike do you think other type's and brand's too :)

thanks guys

Last edited:
The MSO Pro is the best bike around for the price. The 125s is ok but the Pro is a much better option. How much do u want to spend?

I work i was planning on spending 800$ but i want a decent one so im hoping max 1600$
but i could save more.

but than the MSO 140SR look's good

Last edited:
The Sr is a little bit bigger than the Pro but the SR is there best midsize bike and my favourite of the MSO range. The Pro will cost u less than the price on there website if u tell them ur from miniriders. You cant go wrong with the Pro as it has all the good gear such as DNM suspension, Lifan motor, strong frame, good wheels and tyres and all quality accessories.

Last edited:
The Sr is a little bit bigger than the Pro but the SR is there best midsize bike and my favourite of the MSO range. The Pro will cost u less than the price on there website if u tell them ur from miniriders. You cant go wrong with the Pro as it has all the good gear such as DNM suspension, Lifan motor, strong frame, good wheels and tyres and all quality accessories.

Couldnt have said it better myself,go the mso pro, they had a deal going before for $1300 i think there $1400 now. Well worth it

Yeah my SR is the shizzle and Kenny and Linda also have the best aftersales all day ....they have sold hundreds of bikes to members here ...not a bad word :cool:

This is Bushy one of the MSO team breakin in his SR

bushywhip.jpg

Oh yeah members here get a killer discount so don't forget to tell em we sent ya :cool:

MSO Pro Pit Bike
i think i will go with that
just gota save some money :)
thank you so much :)

nice mate, you wont be dissapointed with it they are awesome bikes and ken and linda are awesome people to, you can;t go wrong
happy savings

The Pro will do anything the SR can do so dont worry and as previously mentioned MSO have got the best service in the industry.

And since dready posted a pic of the SR in action I thought id add a couple aswell :D

Rider in red gear: Bushy – MSO Team Rider
Rider in the aqua & orange: Ryno – MSO Development Rider

DPP_0059-copy.jpg

DPP_0015-copy.jpg

DPP_0043-copy.jpg

Just curious, how much discount could u get on the 140sr if u tell them ur from miniriders??

+1 more vote for MSO we have an elite that we use for motard and it's a briliant bike and ken and linda are great to deal with for spares, I have got parts from them for it and our other bikes and always very easy transactions.

Saber

Yeah Linda is helping me so much :)
great service.
10/10

I'm planning on buying a 140S :)
Just gota save some money

Latest posts

Back