MSO Motorcycles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocko

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know why their website isnt working? I found an MSO on ebay is this where they are on the web now? And also iv heard they are based in Brisbane now? Does anyone know where cos im from Brissy it would be good to just drive to their store...

Sorry i always ask to many Q's.

Cheers.

Q's are good, down in NSW they are no longer selling there bikes:( and the MSO bike you seen on eBay might of been a members on here was it a 140sr??? i've heard/read that they will only be selling left over parst they have around their shop and doing services.

So no more MSO?? Where will all us that cant afford a Pitster or Thumpstar buy a bike from??

Yes im no idiot i no theres other shops but decent bikes??

second hand motovert or pitster, ciniworx, FMR, crusty pitbikes there are some around for the same price as an MSO, and MSO isn't selling thier bikes no more:(

because i think they decided to quit while they were ahead... Linda did tell me a while ago that they were getting out of it because of the economy dropping

Latest posts

Back