mso or pitpro???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers
should be getting it soon
working this weekend get some more money for it
cant wait

Yep, I made a thread like this ages ago with a poll and Ive still seen about 4 other threads on it afterwards.

Hi Guys,

There is a reason behind all of our decisions, we've done our research and like they say "it's impossible to please everyone" so if anyone wants to know anything just email us [email protected].

I think the reason people are asking the same question over an over is the fact they aren't going back through the history first but also the search button doesn't always work...I type in mso and get no matches? is there a trick to it?

Thanks, Linda

Yeah same thing happens to me, sometimes when I type somthing in the search nothing is found when ovcourse there is plenty of threads with what I searched for in it.. maybe its case sensitive or somthing? Dont know.

Sorry #199 meant to say in my last thread that we are now sold out of the X6R model :-( ...as well as searches I am also having touble with my smilies, they are turned on but I can't find the little things.

Maybe a mod could explain the art of searching as I've tried mso in both uppper & lower case and neither work.

Bye Linda

Last edited:
smiles : ) <<<< but without the space :) :( !!!

search button ive never used in my life! and the mods are wickid, but i'm so lazy....

Last edited by a moderator:
i use it to find old threads n stuff, but mayb it can only filter by actual words?

yeah looks that way it won't find MSO but will find pitpro

i'll see what miniriders has to say too

(& crazy #1 us mod work hard, in our spare time, next time you slag us i'm guna get you a good one)

Last edited:
wil you be getting anymore in??
if so when??
thanks

i use it to find old threads n stuff, but mayb it can only filter by actual words?

yeah looks that way it won't find MSO but will find pitpro

i'll see what miniriders has to say too

Thats fair :rolleyes: I'll suggest to Miniriders that they make MSO a word, thanks though for checking with them :)

i think not, their cheapest bike is the 140s....a pretty good deal, its 1450 but they give it to use for a special price i think..
cheers

Latest posts

Back