MSO pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbaron199

Reaction score
I didnt really want to make another pointless thread but i never get many answers from the chatbox so i thought i will. I am upgrading b4 my bike falls apart on me. I was just going to buy a MSO 140s like everyone else but i noticed for not that much more i can get one with alot better parts. Has anyone ever or do they have a MSO pro? If so can you tell me anything good or bad about it. Im sure it will be all good since nothing ever goes wrong with an MSO :D

lol whats wrong with the bike you have now?

just all the parts are cheapo and stuffing up.. need something more tough.. my mistake for buying this because i didnt have the patience to save up more

Hey redbaron199, happy to see that you are thinking about buying on of our bikes. There a few guys on here with the Pro. They are great bikes with suspension that is much better than most other bikes. I know we're probably a little biased but it's true.

If you want to ask any questions or need more info throw us an email [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers, Ken

Latest posts

Back