Mso Vs Mso?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
MSO 140S Pit Bike $1600
MSO Pro Pit Bike $2000
MSO 140SX $2300
MSO 140SR $2500

Thats what ive narrowed my future purchase down to...
i dont know anything about bikes. and these all look the same to me...
could someone tell me the difference? like mainly between the bottom 3. is it just cosmetic differences or are there differences that will effect performance, product life/quality?
any help much appreciated.
thanks

MSO Motocycles - Home

Depends what u wonna do....
Also, if u email them and say ur from miniriders, they'll give you a really good deal. MSO have the best customer service.

yeah good choice on the MSO. They are the nicest people you will meet and will do an awesome deal. im getting a 140S soon.

well i wont be doing any jumping. just trails. n putting around.
any thoughts on which bike? is it worht spending the extra 300 or 500 on the SR or SX.. or will the pro pit do everything just as well??

Personally I'm sold on the sr ....it's a " midsize " not mini and the ergos and handling are off the hook ...I'm pretty big so no contest for me after ridin one yesterday.

But yeah they are all good value

umm, some forks like dnm and some of the high brand ones actually seem stiff to me (around 55kgs) but that might just be because i only sit on them in store, never ridden. they might loosen up a bit...i have the 140s and that's good for my weight, the new SR and SX are very good though, nobody on this site really owns one yet so maybe you should try one out!!
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back