Mso X6R whos got one?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSO have new bikes arriving in about 2 weeks

I am actually considering buying one of these instead of a Motovert Pro (do i wanna spend so much on a pitbike? not really)

$1345 - 125cc Lifan, billet oil cooler, adjustable fastace forks and fastace rear shock, SDG frame (duno what SDG is) and alloy swinger.

bikelargehn9.jpg

they look tight, bars are a little small though, gotta chuck some renthals on there and that puppy would be the sickest $1400 bike out there for sure. (including renthals) i might get one as my second bike and just do it up off its head.

someone correct me if im wrong but i do believe that sdg frame is like a style of frame or something like that, just like bbr etc... someone please do correct me if i have got this wrong.

Cheers, Tony.

Yeh i found out SDG is like a style of bike in the states, its double tube chromolly similar to some of the pitsters and the Braaap bikes.

Yeh i will replace the rear shock i think with i-shock and get some Pro taper SE's

yes i am mabe buying that bike selling my rm125 and orion and geting one. and i got some protapers today for xmas slap them on. it will be sik

You gonna go the X6R or the new Expert?

umm in thinking of geting the MSO Pro but i really like the X6R and the X7R just need some better pictures. linda sent me some allreaddy but they dont look to good. do you think the X6R is good? i think it really good just need someone to back me up

selling a jap bike for a chinese bike eeeeeeeeep

umm in thinking of geting the MSO Pro but i really like the X6R and the X7R just need some better pictures. linda sent me some allreaddy but they dont look to good. do you think the X6R is good? i think it really good just need someone to back me up

They look good, but not going to be much of an upgrade over an AGB-29 as it is still shit generic suspension.

Latest posts

Back