MSO X7R or PitPro 140?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayden-pitbikez

Reaction score
hey guys, before ya's say make a search or somthing, i already have and couldnt find anything, and i looked at the minibike reviews and still cant decide (btw good review unit_mx lol)
yeh well anyway im looking for a new bike and im not shore about a mso x7r or pitpro 140 my budget is 1k but i dont have all the money yet lol...
mso X7R: MSO Motocycles - Orange MSO X7R Pit Bike
PitPro 140:eBay Australia: 2007 140cc PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL (item 130108963609, end time 08-May-07 21:00:00 AEST) im kinda leaning towards the PitPro...
and how much do you rekon i wood get for the bike i have now??
heres a pic: http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/11200-june-50-month-vote-here.html its the bike with dc graphic kit and 259..
thanks in advance guys

I'd put my money on Pitpro 140.

yeh ill probley get that how much $ do you rekon i will get for my bike ?
the mods are in my sig.

id hold off for a while as a little birdy has told me that mso may be getting a new range of bikes in! with even BETTER bang for your buck!

im getting the mso better customer service and you could upgrade it to a 140cc later if u wanted and it also has a fastace rear shock

Last edited:
hey geezus18 has this little birdy told you when the new range of bikes will be in??
and thanks for ya help guys

awesome cos i woodnt be getting it in 5 weeks cos i make about 50 a week from now on so yh lol

Latest posts

Back