Mso

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmitchell123

Reaction score
in the new range are mso going to be making a bike around the $800 mark like the x6r or are they all gunna be $1000 and up?

We still aren't sure mate. They are coming out at the end of this month.

got a feeling the 140S in now the cheapest of the range,

Been speaking to Linda a bit, the MSO Pro I believe is $1399 .. Not 100% kinda forgot.

MSO Elite is going to be 2100 .. Or something.. Linda/Ken don't hate me if I'm wrong haha! :D

Hi all,

I'll straighten everything out.

Pitmaster - gets a Gold Star, the 140S will now be our base model bike
Benox - Black Sabbath has fried a few cells -front row seats can do that ;-) so we forgive you.

The Retail prices on our website are to protect our dealers, Pro $1895 & Elite $2895. As with all the new Models Miniriders Members will get a better deal.....just drop us a line if you are interested.

Crazzy - we didn't want you to wait any longer, you were at bursting point so we have put one photo of each on the website along with the major features. As Dready mentioned in the 140S Review thread the lighting was bad on the weekend so we hope to get more detailed pics along with some great action video this weekend.

If anyone has any questions just email us at [email protected]

Linda

and its sick! im like wanting one badly but i cant get one cuz im like poor atm! :( cant wait till school is over :)

cheers linda or ken! sorry im not sure which one of use it is but i got a feeling it is linda :)

the bikes are sooooo hot linda, but the pics aren't the best on the website, the others from china i would say are better, look just like...more formal or something...
cheers,
ps. the red billet parts on the elite are hot.

The elite looks good, love the lack of BSE parts, awsome frame, swingarm and disks. And its the same price a pitster pro X3 which has a 125 jailing engine, better frame and I'd rather buy that. But looks awsome! :D

I'd suggest giving them 125 engines aswell.

Last edited:
Yea if i weren't saving for another road bike i would most probably buy one as soon as they are released.

The elite looks good, love the lack of BSE parts, awsome frame, swingarm and disks. And its the same price a pitster pro X3 which has a 125 jailing engine, better frame and I'd rather buy that. But looks awsome! :D

I'd suggest giving them 125 engines aswell.

the elite aint the same price as the x3, as linda said they rise their prices to keep the dealers happy, but if you ask them they will give you a price a couple hundred bucks less.

not to mention the features, a cnc frame with no welds, cnc swingarm, cnc triple clamps and throttle etc. 140cc lifan start in any gear with 5 plate clutch and dnm fully adjustable suspension, i think it is well worth it.

Last edited:
ah yeh, they do look good, but the elite it actually a couple hundred bucks less for ppl that ask, mso just say like 2.9 to keep dealers happy, but i think they sell 'em to people on miniriders for like under 2.5 or something..
still the x3 looks pretty nice..

stop having a sook! better pictures will be up sometime next week, thats if the weather holds up *preys linda*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back