MSO's in Action

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msomotorcycles.com.au

Reaction score
Hi All,

I notice there are a lot of posts asking if Pitpro's and AGB29's and the like can be jumped. I can't say if they can or not but I know ours can no problem.
Just thought i'd share a few pics with everybody and we will try to get some more soon. Hope you all like em :)

ryan-elite.jpg

elliot-x6r.jpg

ryan-x6rb.jpg

Ride hard but safe

Ken

hey mate not to put your product down or anything coz we all know how great the feedback from buyers is, but PP's and agb 29's can jump but they probably aint as comfortable as urs like suspension wise.

Cheers mark

second pick is something like what i hit!!! but i didnt feel confortable with just 10wt oil

linda, isnt that action off ur old bikes?

pic 1 & 3 is a rider we are looking to support. He wants to get back into racing. He used to race a modded crf and he was stoked with how our bikes perform. Still working on the details with him though. We really want to show everybody how good our bikes are and the best way to do that is to race em.

Pic 2 is a happy customer who was nice enough to send us some pics of him riding. Gotta say it's a pretty sweet looking track too.

ill ride for use :)

lolz, will have to ditch my shit and save for a ellite, and show use what i can do :)

id find a way to break it!!!! i always do :(

well atleast i know that id have decent service... dhz only sells them, he dosent care wether there shit he just wants $$$

Yeah i was riding that day at the track with my mate who si in the 2nd picture. His a hell good rider. rides big bikes alot.

The Mso X7r are a really good reliable bike. Kicks over everytime and dosnt have one dull spot.

Latest posts

Back