MTB's banned me!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Bloody WAfreeride.com banned me yesterday on my first day of sign'n up, after 2posts ! just because i said wow that sk8 would be good to ride on the 50 & that i ride these trails that are down the road from me, i think if i get seen buy any MTB boys there will be trouble they thretened to shoot me if i ride em agian! i told 'em to piss off my road tyres cause less damage than a MTB tyre would,

but the reason i sighed up was because i want a Giant STP or Norco One25 to ride to work and ride those trails.

Attachments

• 1trails.jpg
    1trails.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
damn that track looks insane man. dont worry about those fucking poofters, all talk, freckin smack heads. "i will shoot you if you ride em' again.." load of crap..

Cheers, Tony.

yea mate i can deffinetely see why you wanna ride them!

oh yeh there pimp! and i don't case them, i would ride them betta that most of them do.

Yeh there pretty gay, but best not to corse any more trouble. i'll just ride there when no1 is around :D

holy shit man those trails are awsome :eek: .... i wanna hit them on my pushy sooooo bad

Where the hell are tho's trails stunt ?, they are bloody awsome are they even in perth ?

Faaaark were's the love ?

If you are not casing and not running carlsbads what's the problem ? I agree mate you'd be doing f@ck all damage and I'm sure you'd be happy to fix any if you f@cked up and came up short.

How can you build such awsome hits and yet be so gay ???

Where the hell are tho's trails stunt ?, they are bloody awsome are they even in perth ?

Yes they are in darlington, right nxt to the Sk8 park, were they have the darlington arts Vest. every year.

but i think they will be camping there now LOL

Last edited:
Faaaark were's the love ?

If you are not casing and not running carlsbads what's the problem ? I agree mate you'd be doing f@ck all damage and I'm sure you'd be happy to fix any if you f@cked up and came up short.

How can you build such awsome hits and yet be so gay ???

Yeh it's a sad situation :mad: it has spine at the end too!

If i can ever sneek on there long enough! if not it will be good "MTB boys vs stunt101" footage lol

Hang back till I get there with my gear bro, then we can film it.....maybe we'll hire a few meat head security guards to shut em down .That'd be funny .

Yeah a couple of huge black dudes

" EXCUSE ME SIR BUT YA GOTTA LET THE MAN RIDE ."

damn those that track looks so good.... i wanna ride it on my fiddy n my pushie..... those MTB boys r bastards... just get a big krew full of fiddies and ride the track.. who cares wat they say... i'd do anythin to ride that track

i would ride there and take my crow bar and then see wht they say , they would want to be wearin helmets thats for sure

Latest posts

Back