muddy motards (a must see)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguywithapity

Reaction score
hey guys i went 4 a little ride this arvo and was difting in the mud and got very dirty all through my front sproket, engine everywhere!
this is what it looked like, probly not the worst out there so i would like to see some other dirty bikes and maybe a little competion to see whos got there bike the dirtiest.(dont get ya bike dirty on purpose lol coz its a pain to clean up. lol)
keep it all natural fellaz..

100_0789.jpg

100_0788.jpg

100_0790.jpg

Last edited:
nah he dont have motards i tihnk hes just syaing mudyd motards meaning hes tyres are so muddy there pretty much slicks

yeh we did that in black mud last weekend argh what a pain to ride with lol also pain to clean meh

lol

i was meaning my knobby tyres were so caked up with mud they were like motoards.
i was going it in 2nd gear and hardly movin just sliding around and driftin the waterfront.(seagrasses are very slippery mate)

dude thats nothing i was riding up at bonnie doon last weekend and the mud on the lake bed is nuts. on my ttr 230 i was doin drifts in 3rd spraying mud everywhere best fun eva

^^^

bugger off

why leave negative stuff on everyone threads or posts

i went ridin not long ago and the whole back was full of mud.

i let it dry coz it was dark when i got home and next morning i couldnt turn the back wheel haha it was all stuck together.

i got most off with a hammer and then the last little bits finally turned to mud with water.

never took photos tho

these are not my bikes but i just had them lying in my images,
feel sorry for the person that has to wash these:p
Picture032.jpg

muddywr.jpg

ar ladys youll never learn hey

spose it only comes to ya when ya get a bit older and it's you who has to pay the water bill or fix the bike

nice effort tho boyz i love to see these as it brings back memories from when i was young,dum and full of, cum

Latest posts

Back