muffler wrap!?!?!!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
ok well ive seen a few bikes with something on there exhaust people refer to as muffler wrap, wat is it, wats it made of and where can i get....who has it on there bike and knows about this stuff does it stop you from getting burns and melting your moto pants???

yer iv been looking 4 it 2, coz I burnt my heel bad from the exhaust landing on my foot. Thanks

HEHEHEHE yes it called heat wrap ,u can get from flebay or u can get from super cheap auto or similar ,tho it comes in long lenths good idea is to share with a mate in the cost and half it

its a material that wraps around the header pipe and i think its made out of some sort of a fiberglass that has been treated with other stuff, they seel something on ebay but im not 100% sure if it would be the same stuff. this stuff is supposed to reduce radiant heat by 50% so i guess it would stop the moto pants from melting, its also supposed to increase horse power but thats more for cars so it wont do much for a pitty

ive got a couple of lengths spare if you dont want to buy a whole roll. pm me if your interested

i also think no_crf_here has some white wrap pm him see if he still has some left over

thanks for the help people ill see on ebay firts and geta rough guess otherwise i will probly buy off you tubes

Latest posts

Back