Mx boot quality

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak370

Reaction score
:Dhey
im gonna get new boots
brand new AXO boots for 225
are they good
i thought they were comparitive to FOX
but mate says otherwise
so wat u think is this a good price are they quality
they look good
i mean design and they look safe but yer i neva had them
thanks

thor-mx-50-50-boots-black.jpg

I got these thor's mini boots! They are awesome offer nearly all the support and protection of full boots but with increased mobility and lighter weight easy for throwing around a mini bike.

I think they retail for $230 but I got them nearly new from a mate!

yer thanks mate but i gotta have shin protection
thanks tho i was wondering bout these guys

yeh I'm thinking bout getting those thor 50/50's they retail for $199
freak do you ride a mini? full size boots seem like they'd make it near impossible to ride a pit bike comfortably

Full size boots are fine for minis but you want to make sure you get a good fitting comfortable boot.

I have always used full size boots, even when I had my CRF88..

I have no problems with them and I'm a 6ft large bloke too, Sooo....

These are my current boots.. link here Acerbis

They are F'N sweet boots and very comfy.. There ACERBIS Impact X-Tights, there the top of the line ACERBIS boot..
There a little pricey though, but I wont scimp on safety.. :rolleyes:

I wear AXO Boxers on my big bike cause I dont get to ride it that much due to not having people to ride with. I spent alot of time looking at other boots and the only reason I bought these was cause they were for cost price. Compared to the other boots round the $200 mark they were the most comfortable but if you spend a little bit more you can get Thor Quadrants, Oneal clutch's and No Fear Trophie's to name a few. These were way more comfortable than the AXOs. I actually was about to buy the Trophies until I got offered the AXOs for half the price. Hope this helps.

P.S. if they are for a miny have you considered a mini boots with hockey or soccer shin protectors combo?

thanks 4 all the advice
it is for a semi mini
i mean its a 150 big wheel
so 3/4 sized i think
it says 75 cm but it has to be bigger
i will try n find some
mini boots
im a bit cost orientated too so they might be a big help
are AXO boots good tho
as in the quality are they worth
225 brand new
how do they stack up with
m2r fox and oneal

I tried on the Oneal ones around the same price as the AXo's I think they are called "pistons' or something like that. The Axo's were the most comfortable in that price range but nowhere near as comfy as the $300 boots. If you only have a budget of around the $200 mark, from the ones I tried I'd definately go for the Axo's. One good thing bout the Axo's is the buckles can pivot which gives a bit more movement unlike some of the other $200 boots. The buckles are only plastic but unless youre gonna leave them in the sun for weeks on end they should be fine. It comes down to price $300 gets you a way more comfy boot but we all have a limit somewhere. I'm very happy with my Axo's, I bought a new pair of boots and a top of the range pair of goggles for the same price as the next boots up the price ladder. As I said if thats all you want to spend then there not too bad compared to others in that price range. I tried on the Axo's, Answer's and oneals in that $$ range and the Axo was best. I couldnt try the M2r or fox's so cant comment on them

Latest posts

Back