MX or Mini Bike Parks - Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiddyBasher

Reaction score
Hey. I'm interested to know of any bike parks peeps have been to around melbourne and what they thought of them. I know of Seaford and South Morang and one near Gisborne. I've never been to one but after another narrow escape from the law on the weekend i'm thinking i should do the "responsible" thing until i get a license.

Cheers riley

south morang is shit go to broady but i think thats far shit for pitbikes, the 50 track was gay as and i think there getting rid of it so yeah

muskberry park near central vic (toolleen)
it is ment to be pretty good from what ive heard also central vic (toolleen) is going to be having pit bike races for adults and a over 32 class
seaford (wells rd) is building a new pit bike/junior track
its goin to be a lot better than the existing track
doubles,rythem sections,tabletops,woops etc...........
i know this because dad and i have been helping out the club on the new track and spectators areas.

hey fiddybasher, broady charges $25 for the day, google "broady mx park"
where u from, you said theirs a track in gisbourne.
i go their alot and have never seen any pitty tracks unless your talkin about the bmx jumps???
muskerry is possed to be good!!

and slick...keep us up to date with your info on the pitty tracks.
give us some directions when u and ur old man done makin it!
cheers!
Ryan.

hi guys, i will be tryin parwan just outa bacchus marsh over chrissie. they have 3 tracks. a 50 track and to big bike tracks $25 for the day. will let you all know how it is, maybe take some footage if i remember.

laterz

hey slick
i like the sounds of franga getting done up its about time
tell the old man if he does a good job of it he will have a very regular customer
looking forward to seeing it

keep us posted even throw up some pics if you've got any

later

hey guys ,
going to frankston motorcycle park today and ill take some pics ,
they have been busy down there bringin heaps of dirt up and putting it in all the right spots for the new track layout ,
hopefully itll be up and running before xmas ,
next week will be busy as we will be finishing fences and spectator areas and preparing the track ,

we will let u know when its ready

this is a shedule for when it is opening on the xmas break
saturday 22nd 10am till 5pm
sunday 23rd 10am till 5pm
monday 24th 10am till 5 pm
tuesday xmas day closed
wednesday 26th 10am till dark
saturday 29th 10am till 5pm
sunday 30th 10am till 5pm
monday 31st 10am till 5pm
tuesday 1st 10am till 5pm
wednesday 2nd 10am till dark

PLEASE NOTE THAT JUNIORS AND SMALL PITBIKES HAVE THE FIRST HOUR ON THE MAIN TRACK ON DAYS LISTED ABOVE , AND SENIORS RIDING BIG BIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE MAIN TRACK UNTIL 11AM ,

AFTER 11AM ALL JUNIORS AND PITBIKES MUST RIDE ON THE 80 TRACK ,

i hope to meet some of you down there
cheers , Slick 50 / Rick :D

well i got some good news , yay

the new extension on the junior track is now in place and running ,

i was there all day today and i must say it will be a bit of a challenge for the novice rider ,
the track has hard packed sections as well as soft loamy sections ,
a few tight and twisty turns and is a big improvement on what the track was like before ,

it is mainly flat at the moment as i will be asking for suggestions as how we can do more
we will be adding some whoops later on and a few more jumps ,

as the track stands now with the new extension it measures up to be 1.1 kms , which is a lot bigger than what it was before ,

and to ride for the day there is $25.00 for non members
and $15.00 for members ,
i encourage you to become members as it is cheaper to ride in the long run ,

sorry but i had no pics to put up as i was too busy riding the track and sorting out the bugs ,

track is open tomorrow from 10.00 am
sunday from 10.00 am
monday from 10.00 am
tuesday from 10.00 am
wednesday from 10.am

juniors and pitbikes are allowed to use the main track as well until 11.00am

ill be there with my no fear gumby gear on , on all days as to help the club out with marshalling the new track and also helping riders that have come down

hopefully see a few new faces there ,
Cheers , Rick , :D

hi guys, i will be tryin parwan just outa bacchus marsh over chrissie. they have 3 tracks. a 50 track and to big bike tracks $25 for the day. will let you all know how it is, maybe take some footage if i remember.

laterz

i was thinkin about headin out there. how was it.

how far away is parwan from melbourne ? whats the address and shit ? big bike tracks any good ?

Sweet. Frangers is sounding the go. Hows the progress going on the new track?
The track in Gisborne; i'm not a hundered percent sure if it's private or public but its just off the calder HWY. I see it everytime i drive to my folks in swan hill.

Last edited:
here you go jayden,

Bacchus Marsh Speedway & Motocross
Parwon South Road, Parwan, VIC 3340

Phone: (03) 5369 5266

i didnt get a chance to go there over chrissie.

hey guys just been to parwan track yesterday, its pretty cool has three tracks $25 a day

hey guys , at the franga 50 track can all pit bikes get on it , iv got a 140cc . will it be sweet just to roll down there ..

Latest posts

Back