My 08 crf Stunt Fiddy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam34

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a pic of my stunt fiddy!

P9211036.jpg

List of mods

50 stunt.com- Rear pegs, Street pegs, Sliders, Sprocket guard, Ext. stide stand, 12 bar, Hand brake, Fuel cap, Bars, Bar ends, Rocker cover, Ext. brake arms, Power tip, Sprockets and chain (t34,t15)

Pro taper clamps, TB stage2 88 kit, Hv oil pump, Hd clutch, Hd springs, +1 springs, Res i-shock, Asv lever

Still to come

Billet wheels, Disk brake front end, High seat, Brake and shift levers, My race number,Dress up kit and maybe a sticker kit

would you like to sell me the stock crf50 plastics and graphics???

and are you from australia

did i put this in the wrong area? is this the for sale area? i hope not

im in north qld, btw

about the plastics, not for sale...............yet

looks good bro

stunt her up

you guys are a rare breed round here thanks for showin us your work

maybe some pics of it in use hint hint

Sick stunter mate, yeah break out the stunt'n pics.... Pics pics pics might get me motived to post some

nah mate i wasnt meaning anything wrong im jsut after some 08 graphics and plastics and i seen u say you might get a new sticker kit so i thort well i may aswell ask if you are going to sell them let me know just send me a PM if you ever sell emm and ill be very keen if i havnt already got a set

cheers

will do, they still look new! was thinking about blue plastics like the ttr in the koas.com add or a unit sticker kit

about the pictures, i took my underwater camera diving the other day, and when i got out im like, dont think there is meant to be water in the inside....mmmmmmmm no more camera

Latest posts

Back