my 09 pit pro 125rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pit pro 125rr

Reaction score
Hey
my bike is a 125/now 140cc 09 pitpro rr.
its got..........
138cc boar kit.
125 fat piston.
New carlsbad tyres.
New grips.
Stock lifan gearbox.
Mikuni 38mm carby.
3 leter fuel tank.
And a uni/filer.

this pic doesent have my mods or anything its just off the website.
dbk45f.jpg

Last edited:
i have a bs35-ar you can buy, it would be a better upgrade over the pitpro shock...

you can have it for $50+ post! it has seen little use

thanks but i dun think my dad will let me.

now can some one please correct me if im wrong.
i love cars and stuff and researched them 4 a while. but now im looking at bikes.
so the full tank lets fuel into the carby, the air filter blasts air into the carby to push the petrol thru to the spark plug, the spark plug egnites the fuel into the piston and the piston pushes the gasses out thru the exaust pipe. am i rite?
and also the coil helps the spark plug give out more spark am i rite.

well it all depends on the sorts of motors you are referring to, as there is two stroke engines and four stroke engines work different in some respect

Matt, Your a good kid. Much smarter then me when it comes to bikes and cars :p

Is this bike your first bike? if so, Do you reckon other people should buy it? (eg: me)

Matt, Your a good kid. Much smarter then me when it comes to bikes and cars :p

Is this bike your first bike? if so, Do you reckon other people should buy it? (eg: me)
there a BLOODY GREAT BIKE!!!!!!
i was down at south marang go-kart track becauses they have a place where dirt bikes can ride with jumps and stuff.
i was jumping within 15mins of being there and the bike didn't have 1 problem.
i tell you its a fast bike and worth every penny (not that its expensive) :D.

catch

yes...
i got my bike out of the shop finally after boring her out to a 140 and giving her a 125 fat piston....Fast az.

thanks but i dun think my dad will let me.

now can some one please correct me if im wrong.
i love cars and stuff and researched them 4 a while. but now im looking at bikes.
so the full tank lets fuel into the carby, the air filter blasts air into the carby to push the petrol thru to the spark plug, the spark plug egnites the fuel into the piston and the piston pushes the gasses out thru the exaust pipe. am i rite?
and also the coil helps the spark plug give out more spark am i rite.

I really hope you'r joking:D .

BTW, in Scandinavia we also have a brand caller Pitpro. Take a look:
MiniMoto Racing
The flagship model has 150cc doch Daytona t-rex.

i just bought an 2009 pitpro 125 just for a muckaround bike i already have the 2007 one the 2009's are heaps better better enging better everything pretty good china bike

Latest posts

Back