my 110 pics!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan2282

Reaction score
Nothing special just a fricken money pit!!! id list the mods but it'd be a damn long list. so ask if ya dont know!

its a nice looking bike untill u look at the frount forks lol they look like tooth pics

BEAST!! DRZ's are mad. Awsome bike.

You'll find that very few people in this forum have anything even close to a bike like that.

Last edited:
how tall the height is modded dude depends what u do to it like if u put new rear shock and all those other little things modded isnt the same on every bike

by the way guys, drz110 and kx65 have the same forks... same goes with klx110 and kx65

correct me if im wrong, but the basis of the two bikes seem the same (same plastics) etc etc im more then certain that the forks are the same but i could be wrong

Last edited:
motoXXX i got a crf50, i got some Marzocchi sitting in my garage waiting to be put on my bbr premier that should be sent out today hehe i will post some pics up when i get all the parts

by the way guys, drz110 and kx65 have the same forks... same goes with klx110 and kx65

correct me if im wrong, but the basis of the two bikes seem the same (same plastics) etc etc im more then certain that the forks are the same but i could be wrong

yeah man they are suzuki and kawasaki used to be in joint production i think, but i think they stopped in 06 or 07

its a nice looking bike untill u look at the frount forks lol they look like tooth pics

Ya they might be tooth picks but im sure there better then any china fork you run. a true 7.9in of travel and there showa forks. maybe youve heard of them on hondas and kawi's? its ok not to know what your looking at. it could be better but for now it is what is.

and your almost right. the forks are not the same. stock klx/drz have only 4in of travel. the kx/cr60 forks bolt right up. as they are 30mm in diameter. kx65 and rm65 are 32mm and have disk brakes and yes there a little better but have same amount of travel.

Latest posts

Back