My 125cc Atomik - Stopped :P

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ir0n Soldier

Reaction score
Yo Guys, either way just signed up here after googlying around for a bit of help. Came across this site either way here is my problem.

Had my 125cc Atomik since last year around Feb or SO! Been feing amazing not a simple problem, here is a picture in its worst pathetic condition, i right illigalily :p living in the moment, but yet i do up at the tracks near me. Either way i was literally thrashing it in some thick mud which obviously hurt it much, needing to be full out second gear to get anywhere is most likely the reason why is shat itself. Either way i don't think that is the true reason.

Ever heard of a GUSHIN PIN?.. I know its not the exact name but i think that is the problem, its been off and on and hasn't caused extreme trouble but till now its totally out of it. It basically kicked itself like the chain came off which it didn't and the bike was nothing going into its gears and even when it was in forth it would move. When i turned it off, it was off never turned back on.. When i go to kick it over. NO COMPRESSION = :O So basically i am, damn crap i moved on.. so i think its time to get to the bottom of it. I am certainly not mechanically sound but yeah.

Either way in shorter terms of speech, it stopped basically.. It didn't exactly stop the motor kept going but the gears didn't work while it was on and till the point i shut it off i couldn't kick it back over once since nothing was happening and had no compression, i figured it could be the gushin pin but i heard nothing like a BANG which is meant to happen.

Either way that is my problem and here is the picture BTW. Better yet heres a bloody video.

this is why Atomiks are shit :D

hahaha mate your 110cc must be pretty shit, to say n atomiks shit since most people have them and its how you look after your bike to make it last longer

hahaha mate your 110cc must be pretty shit, to say n atomiks shit since most people have them and its how you look after your bike to make it last longer

why u say mines shit?? ever 1 knows atomiks are cheap and break

aye man
i didnt really understand wat u wrote but did u mean'
"Gudgeon pin" connects the conrod to the piston??

Yep.

Yeah, Gudgin or.. W/E. Thats correct, either way its been going off its head for a while now but usually if it is the Gudgin Pin you'd hear a Gunshot type sound and i literally heard nothing. I ain't bothered to open it up yet "Yes... pathetic" but i will be most likely today some time, hopefully it is that since its a easy repair and its cheap.

Either way, really i was looking for some other explanations on what exactly could be the problem.

Either way that video was the last time it was working, only bought it for a good 600 so i am pretty happy with the length and time i got with it anyway, but there is no point buying a new bike if this has a small problem, and i ain't rich either way.

There is no COMPRESSION when turning over, the last time it was running none of the Gears where turning so it wouldn't move it would just RUN till it was turned off and when i turned it off i couldn't turn it back on. Kick Start Only.

OOO!.. This may come as some help too, right before it decided to shit itself the clutch decided to play tricks and it actually stopped working the clutch, unfortuanetly i was in a bloody riding mood so i went with out it and it was most likely a dumb move.

Latest posts

Back