My 125cc Orion Dirt bike (Very happy) pikkys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzen

Reaction score
hey guys i recently bought a bike off this dealer.. its a real good bike it came good in a steal package, one thing :( didnt know how to bleed the brakes but once we did it it ran like a GOOD girl.. just brakeing it in though..
Moto 1
DSC00868.jpg

Moto 2 if u cant see it it says 124cm (cubed)
DSC00867.jpg

Moto 3
DSC00863.jpg

Moto 4
DSC00860.jpg

Moto 5
DSC00859.jpg

Moto 6
DSC00858.jpg

Moto 7
DSC00857.jpg

Also got a Pocket bike
My-Bike.jpg

Only $775 very good included shipping to my door well Catchyas.

hehe nice bike dude exact bike as mine aside from colour as shown in pic below. its a great bike and ull have heaps of fun. also really reliable just one slight problem thats happened to mine and my mates, near the tank where the petcock is the fuel tends to leak slowly. but it can be easily fixed with some blu-tac and tape lol. trust me it works. i have no regrets what so ever.

aside from that its a beast have fun.
:D

YEAH first reply :) thanks dood, yeah its a good bike no fuel leakage from the pet cock YET! well, still continueing to brake it in.

Nathan.

well hopefully it shouldnt happen to urs but as i said apart from that its a little monster have fun!

oh also once u finish breaking it in i suggest u change the oil coz it does get pretty dirty after being run in. its always good to get rid of the old factory oil and replacing it. :)

hey No-Fear im sure breaking the bike in wont hurt. otherwise they wouldnt reccommend it when they sell the bike to u. besides its the same deal for a car. every car company in the world will reccomend that u break it in.

NIGHT RIDER said:
hey No-Fear im sure breaking the bike in wont hurt. otherwise they wouldnt reccommend it when they sell the bike to u. besides its the same deal for a car. every car company in the world will reccomend that u break it in.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Be Sure to Read That NIGHT RIDER And I'm Pretty Sure Your Opinion Will Change.

NIGHT RIDER said:
Read my link i said, and your tune will change, u break a bike in slow; you will have a slow bike with piston damage.
U ride the bike hard, and the pressure on the rings will put them in correct place and have a much better top end with no piston or ring damange.

they are right to a degree.
its an old diseal trick. take it to :idea: the tolerance for performance, but be sure to have deaccelerate with this and you will be happy. remember to change the oil and away you go.

are those bikes any good am thinking of getting a rampage 125 one of those :lol:

Pro rider: Nathan

cant even do a burn out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive got one almost the same its pink and black its for sale for 500

haha

i didnt mean then i ment how fast he has got it to go when eva

kialjsy1 said:
are those bikes any good am thinking of getting a rampage 125 one of those :lol:

Have you checked out the video they have on their site? they looked like they went pretty hard :lol:

Hey is that break in procedure only for 4 strokes? I just got a new 911 rep and I was going to heat cycle it but is that method only for 4 strokes?

hahaha ur heaps funny no-fear ... ive had this bike for like 3 weeks im learning ... well no 2nd gear like goes no where 3rd goes a fair bit, 4th goes hard! and if i had it in 2nd... u woulda heard it over reving.. why cant u be nice :( ima go cry in a corner later..

Latest posts

Back