my 2mnth old vert ha ha

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi kids
this is what a brand new vert looks like after it's been ridden hard for 2 months
so i dont mean to pick nits but how on earth do you all keep your bikes all nice and prettty and clean
on second thought if your bike looks like this than you have been riding it
if it doesn't your a girl and you need to ride harder lol

i do weekly maintenance on my bike like checking bolts cleaning all adjustments i do the oil every 3 tanks depending on what sort of riding i'm doing

so i dont know how you do it:confused:

thats my winge for the day :D

p.s i have only crashed once and all it did was snap my tank shrowed
the stickers got pressure washed of to he he

Attachments

• vert1.jpg
    vert1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 108
  • vert3.jpg
    vert3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 72
  • vert4.jpg
    vert4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 113
  • vert5.jpg
    vert5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 52
  • vert6.jpg
    vert6.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 51
thats what my bike looks like its good 2 see another bike that isnt sparly clean lol

I just hose mine down after a ride and replace anything that breaks when I crash and stays looking allright. Yours just looks a bit beaten up because the seat is ripped and your engine covers are scratched. But it looks good and Im sure it goes hard!

yeah she goes pretty hard
i wanna put a mild race cam in it to get a bit more go go
the seats a bit of a bummer the plastic on the seat itself actually cut through the material i wasn't happy considering it was only a couple of weeks old when it started
its funny bout the engine covers i think it's my boot that chew them up

dunno

im gunna buy a whloe new seat and set of plastics so i can dress it up but i'm gunna ride with the crappy ones on

looks tuff all scratched but!!!!

Yeah its your boots that scratch the engine covers, looks you've got pointy boots haha.

I use a pressure washer and ct18 multi purpose wash... It always comes out sparkling.

I wash mine by hand after every day out. Check and adjust everything and lube the chain.

Although the plastics are getting scratched up now, for all the crashing. Yes, I'm going hard at the time. LOL

Hahaha joel, you bike has taken a beating since the last time I was at the track with ya mate! Your kiddo is awesome man, rofl.. when we have no idea what he is talking about, just say yes and all problems are solved :D

937d1187687922-my-2mnth-old-vert-ha-ha-vert4.jpg

i wana know what bike that is in side the house with the 5 spoke!

Ummm i dont see what so bad, i was expecting a real junker, im gunna take a photo of my mates bike, its in much worse shape than yours. with snaped motor mounts, racked out frame, bent sub frame, torn plastics, bent bars, bent foot pegs, bald tires, loose spokes about to stab holes in the tube.

what sort of bike is it and how old
the problems with my bike a only face value when it comes down to the good stuff ie. frame motor shockies the bike's shit hot i cant fault it for a second
but to have your tanks shrowds snap on your first ride is a bit of a bitch

i think your mate is in for an upgrade but lol

Latest posts

Back