my awesome new ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
this is my new downhill/free ride bike which is awesome! it's a Klein mantra, and is one of the very few if not the only Klein in Cairns (where i live) the beast has marzocchi bomber forks, fox float rear shock, new Italian (i think) seat, Kore handle bars, da bomb pedals and the list goes on and on and it's a cracka! took it for a ride as soon as i got home down the local trails and was stoked, i could go on forever but pictures tell a 1000 words so here she is.

cheers kyle

Attachments

• klein.jpg
    klein.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 50
  • klein 2.jpg
    klein 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 16
  • klein 3.jpg
    klein 3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
and a couple more! sorry for the double post.

cheers kyle

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
nice never really seen a frame like that on a downhill bike.... i suppose ive never really looks at downhills bikes :) looks good but

Hey belive it or not but im really into DH bikes. It looks crap but Marzhocci bombers, fox float, da bomb. Its a good bike just looks funny. Have fun on it! I gotta Iron Horse Sunday. Chek it out on google wen u got time

yea i know that it looks a bit strange but it has some great gear on it, even i hadn't heard of a Klein until i got it, they're hand crafted in Washington in the USA and are sturdy as. took it down the local 4X4 tracks and gave her a belting, took her off a large tree root and front tire hit another one on the landing but the bombers cleaned it up and i hardly felt a thing and the frame and size are heaps better than my BMX, i rode the Klein all day and my back didn't hurt at all then it hopped off onto the BMX to let my mate have a go and i started to ache after 5 minutes. yea brad i had my hopes on an iron horse 7 point in the beginning but they're just too damn expensive for me, so what Sunday have you got? I liked the expert myself but once again too expensive and I'm only just getting into downhill so meh.

cheers kyle

aaawesome...never sell it ..I had a attitude and sold it ..me stupid fu##...aaaaarggghhh

Hey Kyle. In reply to your question, I have an Iron Horse Sunday Elite 08 model. Heres a pik of it on the site (camera is broken atm) please chek it out IronHorse Bikes

beautiful bike brad, the Sunday looks great! lucky to have a bike like that, just have to have the courage to ride it, I wouldn't be game enough in case I stacked it. It's a fantastic bike and i hope you enjoy it because i know I'll enjoy mine.

cheers kyle

Latest posts

Back