my backyard track vid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
heres some footage we got yesterday of us riding my backyard track and ramp, has a crash in it too.

im not as fast as my mate but, who is faster than that guy?? hes the best rider that i know. :D

check it out,

YouTube - Us riding my backyard pitbike track

Last edited:
awsome vid there man and SH@T that other dude can ride but u are good aswell
love that track good work

awsome vid there man and SH@T that other dude can ride but u are good aswell
love that track good work

yeah thanks, hes 3rd in the state on dh mountain bike or somthing so i think thats where he gets his skills.

Last edited:
Pretty sick flarry, you've made some Pretty good vids man keep it up.

crazy u wish you were as fast as him get a vid up of you riding mate so then we will no if you a bullsh@ting to us

good vid i'll race ya
bring it i say
but i dunno if i've got a vid that will give ya a good indication of the speed my fat ass carry's

awesome track. Did it take long to make or did you just ride it and pile a bit of dirt up for the berms?

good vid i'll race ya
bring it i say
but i dunno if i've got a vid that will give ya a good indication of the speed my fat ass carry's

haha ok, i reckon that day my mate was going just about as fast as possible, and if you go over a burm its a bigger deal on this track because theres a drop off the edge, and alot of the track is only as wide as your wheels, thats what makes it so dangerous/scary. :D But once you get into it, its the best track.

He did crash and go over the edge about 5 times that day.. suprised my bike is still in one piece, he needs to fix his engine on his thumpy, thats why hes riding my bike.

I can go alot faster if I get the right line perfectly everytime but thats not easy on this track, i think i deffinately could have gone faster through the berm section after the ramp than i did in the vid though.

the kid crashing on the ramp was 11 years old and had been riding for about a month! he landed it several times and had one other crash, but i reckon that was a good effort hehe.

awesome track. Did it take long to make or did you just ride it and pile a bit of dirt up for the berms?

I know a guy whos a track designer and a rider who lives up the road with a few of his own backyard tracks, he owns an excavator company and he built and designed the track, it took about 6 hours to build. his name is john rogers, give him a call if you want a track done in SA.

before it was built the land was the roughest thickest bit of land and you couldnt get your bike half way through it, im suprised such a track was possible with the land provided.

yeah that guys a hell good rider, hes crazy!!

my ramps better than yours, lol

ahaha your ramp is the exact same dimensions just half as big.

yeah the thing is the track is SO hard to ride, its such a tech track but it gets fun once you're used to it.

Latest posts

Back