My Better Yokomo Drifter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott_87

Reaction score
Hi all thought it was time I posted up since I'm always lurking around in this section.

2 years ago bought a Yokomo Drift Package from Hobby Habbit in Sa drove it around 10 or so times and got bored so put it in storage until recently where the flame has been re-ignited and I've dusted her off.

Since being out of storage the addiction has sort of taken over. The list of upgrades so far.

- suspension (simular to stage 1 upgrade)
- 9t brushless motor and esc
- front 1 way diff
- rear solid axel diff
- Stabilizer bars (stage 2 upgrade kit)
- Titanium turnbuckles
- Alloy main driveshaft
- 6 deg hub

Still awaiting my deans plugs so I get rid of the stock plugs, then look and getting new sender reciever and servo. I've obviously got a few shells and want more LOL. I'll post some pics up tonight when I get home.

ill still smash ya with my 5.5T lol

im locking the diffs this week when my spur gear adaptor comes in then im ready to go.. might upgrade the suspension and and etc after i have had a sus of yours =)

im already keen for another shell, i like the onevia from r and d japan, they have wide gaurd kits n **** lol

You may have the biger motor but you cant drive the thing and it handles like poo lol. Have a try of mine next time your be amased with the difference.

noilly1813-img600x450-1303626755kxf8wz54561.jpg

My latest cs chassis

Latest posts

Back