My Big Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Hey all, havent been on miniriders for a long time, plainly because i just dont ride mini's anymore. So i just thought i'd put up a couple of pics of my new bike, 05 RM250. Most of you here probably dont even remember me haha.

Enjoy.

RM250four.jpg

RM250one.jpg

RM250three.jpg

RM250two.jpg

I started off on a pit bike aswell, i've well outgrown it and it keeps breaking down on me, so i decided that it was time for a change. So i kept saving from work, and eventully found this bike for 5,000. So i got it. Paid in full, by me =)

Nice, what pit bike did you have?
Yeh I really want a job to earn some extra moolah.
Pretty hard to find one at the moment and also transporting me there is difficult since I dont have my P's yet or anything.
And we live pretty far away from the suburbs and those sort of areas.
It's good that you payed for it all yourself.
I hear of so many spoilt brats getting brand new CRF 150's etc.

Thanks, Mitch.

I had some really crappy shitty ducar 125 and the problems never stopped.
So i just got sick of it. First when i got it, it went, then unless you could get the engine cranking first kick, it just wouldnt go at all so that was it for a good 2 hours. Then we got that fixed, then i bent the shock in half, and the bike was running badly AGAIN. Again, back to be fixed, got it back with new shock, rode it for a while, then the engine died. Back to the shop for a rebuild. Now its back and broken in, and now its leaking oil.. -.-

The rm is great, reliable, quick, and tough. You get what you pay for. =]

mate that's an absolute weapon!! I'm thinking of getting something similar when I can pull the cash together

so are you moving straight to this from a pitbike?

ha ha. i went the opposite way. started out on a WR400 ( still got it) rode every weekend. Found that is was getting pretty expensive especially when you add in a few big crashes. Then i got the mini bike and it was a breath of fresh air. cheep to buy, repair and upgrade. easier to transport and move around.

I still ride the big bike, just for the hit of POWER !!!

Kingers- Im mostly going to be using it for riding trails

rider456- the bike was like that when i got it, i do a bit of jumping but nothing that really requires cut down guards, still looks sick.

Cant remember who said it- I didnt go straight from pitties to this. I've ridden plenty of other bikes, cr80, crf150, kx85, rm250, yzf250 etc. Just never had one of them as my own, till now.

And MitchAustralia- I only paid about 700 for my pitty. Waste of money.

Last edited:
250 POWER !!!! O yer

YEr get longer guards & a new seat if ya wana ride bush,

Cut guards that short you will get dirt & water all over your face & back

i have a seat cut like that & it is homo for bush riding

hmmm looking for yz450 atm myself....

But for now pitties are getting me by plus the ease of moving them anywhere just lift onto ute!

Hot bike though, I assume your into fmx?

Great bike the Suzuki, Im' playing with the idea of finacing a new 2010 RM250 fuel injected for motocross. man new sticker kit for ya bike but aye.

Latest posts

Back