My Bigfoot arrives today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch east

Reaction score
Yew, cant wait, my Atomik 150cc Bigfoot arrives at lunchtime today, got the exciting call from courier mob this morning to make sure im home to help the weakling get it off the truck at lunch, so excited!!!!!!!!!! Have to go in and buy some Motul oil, new UNi filter and some loctite before i ride though.....

oh ok, bike came all sweet, except i dropped the transport oil and found thread like cotton in there and lots of little dark shavings and bits and pieces. Also, i stuffed it cause i was hurrryig, wats this other drain hole next to oil?? cause i opened it, it had a spring behind it and was about a 14mm bolt head. Little dribble of same color oil came out and i shit myself cause i didnt expect there to be a spring helping to spray the oil at me..

watisthis.jpg

OK and ive found that these bolts on the forks (2 on each side) are too small for the threaded hole or they are actually threaded as i found these when tightening everything... They can actually be pushed in with your finger until all the way in without screwing

DSCF1047.jpg

that other hole i couldnt tell ya! i've never used it and everything's fine so it should not matter .. and thats not good that the bolts dont fit.. try find some lying around your shed it shouldn't matter to much as long as they thread and tighten the triple clamp.

Latest posts

Back