My Bike collection so far

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domotox

Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage yesterday and my workshop and I had all my bikes together and took a couple of pics and thought to myself do I have to many or not enough I will let you be the judge.
If you ask me I do not have enough and I plan on getting another in the next few months because the guy at honda has told me there will be a big sale coming on soon.. So CRF50 here we come. But here are some pics of what I have so far.

pitprothumpstar.jpg

This is my pitpro 125 and my mates original Thumpstar 110 that may aswell be mine seeing i have had it for the last 5 years.

thumpstarpitpro.jpg

And here is the little fella's xr50 thingy its actually not a bad bike.
The KLX110
DPRO 160
And in the garage there is a DT175 that I am currently rebuilding cause the oil feed broke some how and the top end seized.

I Love my bikes
Dom

Haha thats what the pitpro is there for anyone that wants to come riding can use that bike. It seems that as soon as anyone rides it they end up with there own within a week.
They are just to much fun.

Yup... that's what happened to me! Rode a mates 50, and had my own within a week! :) Now work keeps getting in the way! Damn 5 day working weeks...

Yup... that's what happened to me! Rode a mates 50, and had my own within a week! :) Now work keeps getting in the way! Damn 5 day working weeks...

Haha it is addictive lol.
You ended up with the Pitster LXR didn't you?

Haha it is addictive lol.
You ended up with the Pitster LXR didn't you?

Yep... got the LXR. Love it. Endless fiddling to be done. Think I need heavier springs, but apart from that, it is just begging to be ridden more! Thinking of either going back out to the QLD moto park, or to Fort Lytton this weekend to get some more hours on her! :)

Very addictive...

Latest posts

Back