my bike goin like P00

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
ok guys i pulled the dhz out today after bein sitting in my shed for almost 2 months

while it was in the shed i took the engine out did the valve clearences checked timing ,it was spot on
set the valves at .003 for inlet and .005 for exhaust

today i spend a couple hundred on it got

-pro tapers
-new plug
-new oil
-new dunlop tires (massive GRIP)
-tubes

and a couple other things put it all in started it 3rd kick idled great reved good

took it for a ride it bogges like hell and doesnt go anything like a remembered it to you cant go full throttle anytime NEVA just dies straight away

also when kick starting it it KICK bakes every single time nearly and very very very hard and fast not like when i first got it.
the timing is right and valves done properly ,even before i did the valves and that is kicked backj nearly every single time and im just about sick of this bike its good when its going but the rest of the time its a heap of sH1T

do any you guys no what may be going on???

two words.... "China Bike" every china i have had has needed a heap of constaint care

thats right Hillz "China bikes" .never had a problem with my yzf400. was a bitch to start at first but got the hang of it. bloody rocket to

hi ,, i would start with new fuel then carb clean out then spark pug clean,, the kick start thing ,, would be your kick start spring is on it,s way out i bet , hope that helps :)

hi ,, i would start with new fuel then carb clean out then spark pug clean,, the kick start thing ,, would be your kick start spring is on it,s way out i bet , hope that helps :)
the kick start spring wont cause kickback
sounds to me ur valves are incorrect
set them at int-.003
and exh-.006

hey man, if it kicking back hard another possability is cam timming however unlikely have you had the cam timing assy apartvalve clearance should not cause kick back another one if you have had the bike aprt make sure all the plug on your cdi system are correct. had mine apart a while back and had similar sounding problems it ended up being the kill switch and coil plugs backwards. easy to do as they are the same plug . good luck.

"China bikes" .never had a problem with my yzf400

bahhhhh if it did i would be taking it back

umm 600 bucks V what 12,000

what a silly comparison ,it will work motoxxx just start with your spark and work from there

no it was actually $3000 and i paid that much for it a few months ago. but i sold it like a few weeks ago as i my dad wanted an electric start

no it was actually $3000 and i paid that much for it a few months ago. but i sold it like a few weeks ago as i my dad wanted an electric start

Mate in comparison saying 3000 bucks isnt gonna change the fact you paid more for a bike that your gonna loose alot in the future as expensive bike reqiure expensive care.

And if people look after there china bike's they wont get many problems..

Now back on topic...

I cant say for sure what i think it is as i am not a Genius but it could be What Ducar said cuase well he is a genius, or you could mabey change you fuel and check your carby and clean it, then put fuel in knock you baby into nuetral and let her just run on her own for about 2-3 mins then switch her off and move it about 5 metre's to get the wheels going around and then kick her to life and try going for a ride. if problems consist by all means do what ducar said ;)

Good luck

Sounds Like:
Have come across this before.
What happened to me was, the first time it kicked back, the force of it
started to shear the timing key in the flywheel. It usually ends up going the same way
and sets your timing too early. Hurts when it gets you.
Loosen the flywheel and have a GOOD look at the key.
You will find your problem here I think.
Make sure the flywheel goes on properly and tight.

Latest posts

Back