my bike got stolen tuesday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmayhem92

Reaction score
well tuesday me my mate pulled up outside my house saw 2 people walkin down the street with a bike...we thought haha another rider in the area...walked inside WTF i dont remember leavin the shed open walk in bikes gone yamaha jog scooter and 09 honda goldwing still sitting there they were next to it...ran outside they werre gone...asked around we know who it is and ive got the cops on them..wats worse is they were determined F***S it had a flat ripped up back tyre..and the dumbasses were riding it around the area they stole it...heres a picture if u see them dont hold back tear these punks a new hole!....area is prospect adelaide

Attachments

• Photo0295.jpg
    Photo0295.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that mate, ive been where you are and know how you feel...best of luck mate and hope you get it back.

Mate..just thought of it.

there is a register for stolen bikes, i cant remember who showed me..Maybe PM Motorman and Sean01 and ask them.

I live in that area and there has been heaps of reports about shed and house break ins.

Hope you get your bike back. :(

Damn, I would be shattered if that happened to me!
Lucky my driveway is 150m long :D

Make sure you find the pricks and let 'em know what for!

Unlucky mate. I lost my race bike back 3 years back slaved for it and cost me $7500 all up. Went and picked up my parents from the station which is less than 2 kms from home came back to the front fence ripped out and whole cut in the shed, bike gone :'( Pricks we're watching me the whole time. People in the area said they saw them and thought it was me? WTF and insurance didn't cover either cause I had it at one of our homes and not the farm where insurance was on it. Guttered thank set me back a bit!

I feel your pain :(

nahhrrr il let cops deal with it...theres a patrol car at the suspects house as i write this post....and yea im devo it makes it harder knowing there out having fun on YOURE bike that YOU worked for and PAYED for then they TAKE it....i dont really wanna do anything there in gangs and shit f***ing lil b****es and theyll come after me...

hey mate that really sucks balls, i know a couple of the crews around SA and my mate who is the 'leader' of one has a 10k crf50... i dont think theyd do that... might have a talk to some of them and see if they know anything for ya ;)
hope you get your bike back soon man

talked to a guy today he thinks he knows where it is and hell prolli be able to get it back in a few days if its there

Latest posts

Back