My Bike & MY idea

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakn 50

Reaction score
Hey guys,
i have been on this forum for about a couple of months now and i thought id show you guys my ride.

Me and a mate have recently done the piston rings and now she goes so much better got 90% compression back. starts first kick.

BUT i am thinking about putting a Lifan 140cc in the bike followed by a 30mm carby and a oil cooler.
And my bushes are gone in my shock, i am thinking about getting a new fast ace shock. Also maybe some new plastics.
I have recently just got a new chain and roller because old ones were past the crave.
so i am thinking about what to do with my bike.

Any ideas or pointers

Tell me what you think?
P1010025-1.jpg

P1010023-1.jpg

P1010022.jpg

plastics
engine
handle bars ( hate ur bars )

yeah engine and plastics i agree but bars maybe not...i like my bars BUT pro taprers wud look pretty kool..

but it all depends on this other bike to franky... IF u get me??

its only a desert man, get a mso :)

yeah i know man, lol. yeah i am thinking about getting a atomik nitrous.
Could you give me a link on a MSO??
i dont want to spend to much $$ as i am 18 in 8 months and i want to get a car.

if it doesn't make it lighter, go faster, handler better or stop harder ya don't need it

Don't pay too much attention to me.......I still tear around on an old slabby 1100 and don't ask about the ttr-250 motard (RIP).

Moral is don't just go for bling

yeah true true! i am actually thinking about getting a atomik nitrous instead and keeping my desert for a little fun and run around bike.

So bits that dont make it go faster, stop faster or handle better: Seat, plastics, guards, that bit of the frame that just holds the seat and rear guard, grips and i think that covers it :p

... all i want is some pointers or even some help with my bike.
I wrecken a atomik nitrous looks good. but yeh my bike is only a desert but its still a good little bike:S

yeah nice... yeh it has been through a hard life but ever since we did the rings it goes like a dream... i am trying to find a atomik nitrous 140cc on ebay and haved found one yet. its so anoying.

Franky whats the deal with the broken 140??

Latest posts

Back