My bike ( please give me some pointers)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charckhol

Reaction score
Hey guys just recently i bought a 125cc Atomic ProX, im very new to motor bikes sence this is my first one.It seems to rune fine and is fast to im happy. um here are some pic of the bike.

It would not let me post the images so when ive got over 15 post i will add.

Can u tell me what you think of it and what i should do to it to make it better ect..... also if u have a suggestion could u tell me what it would cost me?

The bike has a 4 stroke ducar engine and has ajustable front shocks and ajustable back shocks.

Can anyone please post some tips on how to keep it in good nic.

aslo dose anyone on this forum ride in Darwin, NT?

thanks charck

is an orion agb29 same as Atomic proX? how much will a lifan engine cost to put in and if i put it in what will the benifits be? fast top speeds?

is the 125cc lifan engan 4 strock ( because its 125 dosnt it have to be 4 strock, sryy im new to motor bikes)

aslo is a mikuni carb a good type of carborator?

could u tell me how much a lifan engan would cost? and would it be hard to install

ok, if i were you, id stick to ur crummy ducar untill she gives way, untill then work on suspension, and buy some decent bolts as sik-pj is doing, orion/ atomik (same shit) and a lifan depending if it is 125cc or most comin now 138cc price can be from say 100-300 depending on good of a bidder you are :)... changing chinese fluieds would be ideal i.e brake, engine forks and shock oil...

to get pics up register at www.photobucket.com (if you already havent) and you can upload pics of ur comp onto this... than get a html and copy and past it up here

oh and as you see, only the crf based engines i.e loncin, ducar, lifan, jailing etc will fit your bike... position of the head on two stroke would make it very hard to fit... the engines i just mentioned are 4 stroke... here is a link of a lifan engine.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Big-Bore-138...5QQihZ014QQcategoryZ29705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ohhh, and as for carbies (carboretors) you dont have to worrie to much about it untill you undergo some engine work (port/ polish, bore...etc)

Last edited:
ok well i ahve the pic i did it one imageshack but i need fmore then 15 posts

but will at 138cc engine fit in my bike?? sry im noob to this

also u say buy decent bolts what are the bolts for etc?

138cc engine will fit in, cranga has done the transplant and is verry happy with it... (along side with a few engine mods)

the bolt are to replace any shitty chinese bolts that may brake on the bike as they do have a tendancy to brake... cranga can help you out with the ones he has broken and what he had to do

id rather keep it to 125cc engine sence im not experianced and also arnt those 138cc engines semi auto ( no clutch )

not they are not semi auto, but u may aswell stick to the ducar till she dies, shes an alright engine if she has a fairly decent life and alows allot of thrashing (yes im talking about the engine)

any other Q's?

um can u tell me what my bike look to u eg good or bad

to see pics of it go to my gallery once ive got 15 post ill post em here.

can you send me a link so i can view ur bike?

send me ur image shack link and make it public... if it isnt

i cannot sent any links till 15 posts so we will have to wait ill post lots now ok

Latest posts

Back