my bikes stuffed i think

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKSPAC

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if any of yous can help me out?????
My bike a agb-29 will only start with the choke in.... u turn the choke off and it dies when u gas it it dies i dunno whats up with it ay...
any help would be great thanks

have you washed it recently?
if you have you could have water in your carby. mine did that at one stage, it will start with the choke in but with it off and idleing the petrol will go through but if you open the throttle then the water and fuel will mix around and cause it to die.

hope that made sense. basically, what i would try is make sure your fuel tap is turned off and drain the carby and then try starting it again.

regards,
matt

well it was raining yesterday but my mates bike was on the ute too and his is fine....

it has this problem all the time now cold or hot.....

thanks all i looked at it and it was water in the carby
thanks

no worries man, always check the small things before you go buying new carbys and all.

the first time i got water in it this guy told me to tip the bike upside down and the water will come out...? WTF? Lol.

we found the screw and just drained it the easy way lol.

i have no idea lol. apparently it would come out the exaust or something, cos he said that someone shoved a hose up the pipe and got water and shit all in it...and he rekons that you can just tip it and the water will run back out. and my problem wasn't even having water in the pipe so yea...

h8rs

forums are ment to help ppl not misguide them ffs!!! i h8 when ppl deliberatly misguide ppl just to have a laugh its lame?? wouldnt you agree?

well thanks anyways guys...
took the bike out and runs sweet as
got pro taper bars and a uni filter so shes runing and looking sweet

The upside down trick is legitimate but not for this situation.
If you on a trail and sink your bike underwater, in a creek or something, you can remove the fuel tank, remove the spark plug, tip the bike upside down and kick it over to get the water out of the engine.

Latest posts

Back