My bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney68

Reaction score
Last edited:
Great bike mate, love the Braap, is that your son (if you don't mind me asking)? Many tracks in tazy? Got a mate moving down there in a month.

Thanks GooseMan the Braaap was a mess when i got it had a YX125 in it.This is the first of the Maestros they made 10 with this style frame, before they switched to the current style frame. All 10 were YX125s and with a longer swingarm then now. I know some of you guys are Braaap bashers i do think that they are very expensive new also, but i got this one very cheap S/Hand the clutch was stuffed. I have spent many hours and dollars on this bike for my stepson, we are hoping to race in the Statewide Braaap Series next year.There are 3 tracks in Tassie they are in Devonport, Launceston and Hobart and they have 2 rounds at each track in this series. There are more tracks in Tassie but they are for full sized bikes.

Yes it does but as my stepson gets use to the power i will slide the wheel forward more just making it easier for him to ride at the moment. Because all it wanted to do is wheelstand on him with it forward he is only 12 and had a stock 110 before this bike.

Latest posts

Back