My buildup

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twisties

Reaction score
hey everyone, i posted this in the crf/klx/ttr forum but then i thought that was probably the wrong place so im posting it here..

basicaly i bought this bike off a mate for $200. it ran great, but was badly rusted as the previous owner had left it out in the rain for the past year.

its an atomik with a ducar 125, nothing special i know - basicaly i just wanted a bike to ride because at the moment i cant afford a fullsize bike (or a decent mini) and i dont have anywhere to ride it, nor do i have time to go riding.

anyway onto the bike:
- just tuned the carby and did the valve clearences
- bought a unifilter cause the orignal filter was crushed
- bought new forks cause the old ones were rusted badly
- polished the rust off the exhaust
- DC sticker kit
- monster energy barpad
- bought a new DHZ frame for it, f**cked around for days trying to get the engine to fit properly etc, only to discover the bearings etc that i had on my forks were too small for the frame. couldnt be bothered to buy new tripple clamps, maybe one day..
- replaced the back shock cause it was seized
- got five-0 bars
- re-wired everything, cut all the crap off for the electric start + battery and hid all the wiring under the tank and plastics
- sprayed the original frame red, and the swing arm matt black
- tall gripper seat
- pro taper grips

if anyone knows of any bigger cams or heads or anything you can get for a 125 ducar please let me know!

here are the pics..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

from memory when i went into the Atomik store they had some mild cams or something along those lines in store, maybe try give them a ring or e-Mail

Latest posts

Back