My crash i had

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper rider 16

Reaction score
the other day while roll starting my bike in 2nd it started fine and all but it like just took off i don't know why but i have a feeling the cable into my 1/4turn throtle was pulled to tight in the first place so i think it was wrong throtle one there so i ditched the bike or i would have gone ploughing into a house lol bikes fine though and im just left with a serious damage to me knee

Picture.jpg

not to be rude but suck s#@t.nah its good to see people hurt well done mate.just kidding.

that will leave an awesome scar.

bahahahaha i forgot mate i was gunna post this pic up for you last night l0l

Ouch man that looks like it woulda hurt, lucky you didn't do any internal damage to your knee.

i've had worse on my pushy lol.
i came off on the road and the stone ripped out my skin, i saw my kneecap:eek: left a scar. but good on ya mate, now u have somthing to show for ya hobby, good job;)

thats a decent cut. i have done worse than that on ramps at a bmx track.hole left side of my body was cut and grazed. from shoulder down.
still solid effort

lol i win
my crash left my with a broken and bent thumb and many torn ligaments and swelling in my ankle

yeah what edzy said, but circumstances change, he might have a REALLY FAST 2ND GEAR, how many gears does ur bike have, usually u cant push in 3nd on my bike unless its warmed up

but back to the subject, ricky charmical ones had a crah at his house, an his bars stick into his left thigh and when he looked at it there was a 2 inch (from memory i think) wide hole in his left thigh (but dont trust my memory

i guy in my year ay school had his handle bars on his bmx took a chunk out of his left thigh.about 1 inch deep. pretty disgusting.

lol with a big open wound like that going to the toilet should be the last thing you do XD

But also becuase bacterier Float's in the air specialy in the toilet and you could get very very sick...

Oh and i hope your ok. (i think im the only 1 who's said this ^^)

Latest posts

Back