my crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash #25

Reaction score
im new to this stuff so thought ill start off by sharing my bike ive just started, brought a 2011 crf50 from peter stevens couple months back and started by buyin pro taper 50 bar kit, sobe sticker kit, higher 50 seat and two 12" sm pro rims ! but only ride with the front 1 on because i was told that the back will fit on stock swing arm which unfortunatly doesnt ( i wouldnt no since this is my first crf50 ) and i dont want to make the bike any bigger so thought ill stick with the 10" back rim. just perchased some two brothers HD forks as i bent mine crashing at the local trails, got a sik50 HD back spring aswell, thats all ive done for now but lots more to come :D
here are some pics

Attachments

• PC200286.jpg
    PC200286.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 95
  • PC200290.jpg
    PC200290.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 44
thats looks sick mate, are you thinking about upgrading it to a 88 or just leave the motor stock?

welcome to miniriders mate

cheers ;)

thanks guys, yea im adventually going to put an 88 in, at the moment im just ridin on weekends and weekdays after work down at some bmx trails and been to some bmx race track which was pretty sik ! but me n a few mates r gonna look into racing the 50s coz we do/have races 250 before but think 50s r sick fun n wonna start racin them ;)

i ordered both rims from a suzuki dealer for 1200, comes all set up with motocross tyres

i would expect to pay 1200 for a set of rims hubs and tyres for a full size mxer. must be a typo.

yea thats wat i said , but my brother is goin out with a sales chik that works there so i got them cheaper

yea thats wat i said, but my brother was going out with a chik thats a sales person there so i got them cheaper, alot cheaper

looks sick ash i might get sobe.. wight plastics tho. looks sik

thanks mate, ive just perchased another set of plastics n graphics on ebay, they should look good

nah thats how much they usually cost but because i got it threw some 1 i no she got them for me for 600 which includes the 12" sm pro rims, heavy duty spokes, hubs, tube, tyres and rim lock, im shattard i even payed that much when im only using the front !!!!

Latest posts

Back