My Crusty Pix

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmotorsport

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I'm really here to gather information for my 10yo sons MX riding, dont bother asking what type of bike I have I have been there done that - now in my mid 40s i'm big on self preservation and riding slow so I have a bike to suit.

Anywhoo, I'm a professional photographer by day and a couple of years ago I had the opportunity to shoot a couple of regional Crusty Demon shows (and media days) for a paper and thought I would share some pix with you.

Hopefully in the new year I'll be able to get out to a couple of club events and take some shots or set up a shoot with a few bikes.

crustydemonsd2%20407.jpg

Crusty gallery here

Crusty Demons

My web page here.

http://www.chrisdobie.com

not bad mate .... the only thing I'd pick is extension of the tricks as it looks like you were a bit early on some of em .

Buy a freerider mag and you'll see what I mean but over all good work mate and welcome to the site

Sorry mate wasn't havin a dig at you ... but yes those tricks extend way beyond that

here's one of Dusty I shot at kotc .... same deal he's on his way back to the bars in shot 4but you can see the extension in his legs ... still like the seq but it coulda been better I reckon ...

dustindrocksolidcopy.jpg

and yeah legs could be straighter on your top shot like this one of Dusty ... could just be the rider but full extension is straight legs
and if he's not gettin em straight he's gettin marked down

Dustydoublegrabcopy.jpg

Once again Bruz not havin a dig it's hard to nail at the best of times but yes those tricks are not extended .... hit t he link Bulldog provided you'l see what I mean.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back