my crustys bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it just me or do those things look cheap and nasty

now now brooksy just cos you own a 4500 dollar fart dosent mean you can say these things :p

just pulling ya leg mate, i do agree i reckon they look very out dated, one thing i like is the gold rims with the black

now now brooksy just cos you own a 4500 dollar fart dosent mean you can say these things :p

just pulling ya leg mate, i do agree i reckon they look very out dated, one thing i like is the gold rims with the black

get it right PBK thats two 4500 dollar farts i still have my old bike :action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:

im sure the crusty bike will take the beating i just would of expected more

apparently they have a mid size coming in but they wont accept rider input into it from there riders . i dont mind the bike to much got a bit of go to it no quite a midsize but it will do for the tour

apparently they have a mid size coming in but they wont accept rider input into it from there riders . i dont mind the bike to much got a bit of go to it no quite a midsize but it will do for the tour

What size & set up will you boys be jumping??

Latest posts

Back